SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
U know....when u send a gun off to be upgraded....and and a new trigger....and can't get in touch with anyone?....lol....finally got sig on the phone and they did receive my 320!!!!!!.....what a relief....I was about to have a cow....and I'm a humanoid...!!!!.....anyway...they r working on it and will email me when it's on its way to my belt.....I have been stressing over this since Monday a week ago....can't wait to put this Wilson combat frame or the poly 80.....thank YOU JESUS!!!!!

馃帠US Army Veteran Premium Member
Congrats on getting it there. I sweat it every time one of my kids is traveling - particularly the ones that aren't made any more. Take some deep breaths and at least know that it will be in good hands while Sig has it. Then, it's only the return trip to make you worry, but it will all be worth it in the end! 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yessir....true that... the weather is still porin....be glad when she is back!!!....this is my first time...so just scared.. lolol

Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
I actually have trouble sleeping when my guns are sent off to the factory. Crazy.

Registered
I feel your anxiety. I have been fortunate to be able to do upgrades myself. I did send a pistol, actually two, in for recalls and anxiously awaited their return!

Registered
Any time you send some thing you own to up grade or to be fixed how can one sleep. I can't sleep at all and I did not send any thing out see what happens when you are old :) .
I think about what gun to take to the range tomorrow :) .

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for yalls encouragement....I was/still am anxious....but I'm in a great group therapy for this Signess disease!!!!....feeling check....I don't feel good.....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts