SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally joined the club. Picked up my .40 today. Had the .357sig barrel waiting. Hope I can get to the range tomorrow or might have to wait until next weekend. It feels better and better the more and longer I hold it. Perfect.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,011 Posts
Congratulations Nev, it took me several years myself. I see from the "Custom Shop" logo, it must be an SAS version. Honestly, after getting mine, I seriously don't know how much more they could "melt" it!

I have seriously enjoyed mine, while breaking it in. It's currently above my right hip!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm green with envy. :thumbsu: That's my next SIG as soon as I get past an
unexpected medical bills. :sick:
Dano

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
Congrats.
I think you will find that the 239 is the most flexible and versatile double action Single Stacker out there today. you can shift calibers easily and up to 20 yds. or so, all have same or close point of impact. (and you can take advantage of cheaper practice ammo easily)

Like you first girlfriend, you never will forget her.

Reactions: Oldduke

·
Registered
23,604 Posts
Congrats, Nev!

I love my 9mm.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
I have 3 USPS express mail boxes ( the smallest) labeled 357, .40 and 9MM, with the barrel recoil spring and magazines for each caliber.
It is a 2 minute job to switch among calibers.

Reactions: Nev

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
I tried several grips but when I installed a set of G10 checkered grips I had what seemed like a whole new gun. I own a lot of handguns including two Legions. The 239 is among my top five guns.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I tried several grips but when I installed a set of G10 checkered grips I had what seemed like a whole new gun. I own a lot of handguns including two Legions. The 239 is among my top five guns.
Stock grips have very low profile. How much wider are the G10s?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.