SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an XFive Legion today, hoping to get into USPSA carry optics this summer if ammo is available again. While dry-firing, I noticed that the trigger will occasionally give me a false reset. It doesn't happen every time, but sometimes, while holding the trigger down and racking the slide, as I let the trigger back out to reset, it clicks once, and then slightly past that it'll click again and actually reset. I know some p320s have had a double-click issue when pulling the trigger, but I wasn't able to find anyone who had a double-click on the reset. I've taken the gun down, and the FCU looks to be normal, so is this normal behavior?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't believe so. I just took it down and I'm not seeing any adjustment screws on the trigger. If you want a video example, if you take a look at Alabama Arsenal's YouTube review of the xfive legion, during the dry-fire portion, his first dry-fire reset does the double-click. But also, shortly after making this post, it seems to have stopped doing it. Maybe just a break-in quirk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.