SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that barsto sells threaded 3.6 inch barrels for the xcompact/subcompact. Has anyone bought one of these and put a suppressor on it? I have an omega 36m in jail, and I'm wondering if I should invest in one of the barrels and hope it functions, or buy an x change kit to make it carry or full size and get a cheaper threaed barrel.

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Counter productive, IMHO. If you're buying an X Compact, it's probably for concealability. If you start adding length to it, you're losing that. Again, JMHO.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I see that barsto sells threaded 3.6 inch barrels for the xcompact/subcompact. Has anyone bought one of these and put a suppressor on it? I have an omega 36m in jail, and I'm wondering if I should invest in one of the barrels and hope it functions, or buy an x change kit to make it carry or full size and get a cheaper threaed barrel.

Thanks

It should work just fine with a suppressor, all my Sig 320's cycle just great with a suppressor once broken in.

You will also need higher sights to see over the suppressor so those plus the threaded barrel will add cost. Maybe not too far under an exchange kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want to suppress it at the range. I bought the xcompact rxp, so it has suppresser height sights and an optic. I was mostly concerned about the functionality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts