SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Does anyone know if an M18/17 style sight plate is compatible with an X5 Legion slide? Nothing came up in my searches and I'm hoping someone here will know so I don't buy a plate and tool just to find out that its incompatible.

Thank you

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm curious as to why you would want to change it? I'm guessing that you want to change to the X-Ray 3 night sights for front and rear, versus the fiber optic front and adjustable black rear which are standard on the Legion?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm curious as to why you would want to change it? I'm guessing that you want to change to the X-Ray 3 night sights for front and rear, versus the fiber optic front and adjustable black rear which are standard on the Legion?
I may be using a special sight plate that is compatible with the irons portion of the m17/m18 sight assembly.

I got an answer from Sig support but I forgot to come back here. The plates will fit but the co-witness and sight picture will probably be off. I guess thats better than no backup sights.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I may be using a special sight plate that is compatible with the irons portion of the m17/m18 sight assembly.

I got an answer from Sig support but I forgot to come back here. The plates will fit but the co-witness and sight picture will probably be off. I guess thats better than no backup sights.
Please share details of the special sight plate, if you can!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts