SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Armory Craft web site they're listing 2 X5 AR right now, the 9mm is for $3995 and 40SW for $2895, $1100 different. Why so much different? Would it be wise to get the 40SW and Bar-sto 9mm conversion barrel and it's still much cheaper than the 9mm? I wonder what's the factor here about the 9mm that I don't know?

I also see some 9x21 caliber sold on GB for quite high considered that caliber is not popular. Is it just based on the rarity? Is X5 majority 40SW?

Happy Thanksgiving you all.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
I bought a black and white XFive from Milos this past August and he was very accomodating. A great person to do business with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the responses but I am not interested in the AR (I am a sucker for sao) and the other listing models are wayyyyy high end for me. My dilemma continues...

·
Vendor
475 Posts
Air gun Trigger Sleeve Everyday carry Gun barrel

Everyday carry Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood

Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory

Thank you all for the responses but I am not interested in the AR (I am a sucker for sao) and the other listing models are wayyyyy high end for me. My dilemma continues...
If SAO action is what you are after and the current high prices of GEN II "Enhanced" models are not to your liking, I would highly suggest to consider GEN I X5 (P226 S) pistols with L1 4-way adjustable triggers.
Identical action to GEN II pistols and still ....phenomenal pistols.
Although they are also going up in price vs lets say last year, with some patience, you can pick up SAO P226 S L1 from mid to high 2s (a little more for LTW or BW).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts