SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm not having any luck on finding the X-Grip for my 320 subcompact, I'm looking for the grip adapter that allows my 320 compact 15 rounders to be able to be used in my subcompact. I've checked about a dozen sites, and either their out, or the wording is confusing, like it's for the 250 subcompact with new grips. If anyone could provide me this info I'd be a happy man, thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know any others besides X-Grip. After watching a YouTube video of that product I found it doesn't stay put and sometimes hinders mag changes by riding up the mag and not allowing the mag to drop freely. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have one on my sc and I put just one wrap of electrical tape around the bottom of the mag and it stays in place perfectly now and isn't permanent if I ended up being a compact frame at some point

·
Registered
488 Posts
Found mine on eBay. I placed a few drops of Gorilla Super Glue them and they have stayed in place no problems.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Won't the magazines lock in without the X-Grip? What does the X-Grip do besides fill in the gap between the magazine base and the end of the grip? It looks like it's just cosmetic to me unless I'm missing something.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Won't the magazines lock in without the X-Grip? What does the X-Grip do besides fill in the gap between the magazine base and the end of the grip? It looks like it's just cosmetic to me unless I'm missing something.
like you said, the x-grip just fills the gap.

its all cosmetic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts