Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to get rid of a few guns.

I've got an almost new X Carry. Low round count, needs nothing, excellent condition or better.

I can sell this one of (2) ways. The way it's set up now is: Pro Cut slide (no LCI), new SIG barrel (no LCI), Leupold Delta Point Pro, WC grip module, TLR-7A WL, RRT Kydex holster set up for the gun w/the WL. PLUS, I'll include the stock grip module, stock slide/barrel and an RRT Kydex holster set up for the stock grip module/no WL. I'd take $1100, shipped to CONUS.

Or, I can sell this as stock. Stock slide/barrel (w/LCI), stock grip module, no WL, no optics, RRT Kydex holster set up for the pistol only w/o WL. I'd take $675, shipped to CONUS. If you want a stock X Carry, I'd give you 1st choice on any/all of the extras but buying them separately will cost a heck of a lot more than a package deal.

Either way, it comes with the stock FCU, (2) 17 rd mags and the original case. No scratches on stock slide. Dust only.

My FFL to yours. Paypal F&F or Paypal +4%. FFL ships on Mondays. Located in N. Wilkesboro, NC.

Note: (1) pic shows a loaded mag. I'm not including ammo. This is currently my bedside gun so it stays loaded.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dropped price on BONE STOCK X Carry to $725, shipped. Honestly, I almost hope this doesn't sell and Biden wins. I'll double the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.