SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been eyeing the X-Carry since they announced it at shot show and been seriously considering that over a 320cRX. My issue being, living in NJ and 15rds being the max legal limit, are they even going to be available in my state. Anyone know/hear if they are going to make models to comply to those of us stuck in less than gun favoring states? I called customer service at Sig asking about this AND estimated release date, and the rep I spoke to couldn't give me any information besides, "It's a really nice option to the 320 platform and the X-Carry should released soon."

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you order it from your LGS I'm sure it will arrive with neutered mags - my FFL pins mags for NJ legality on pistols he sells that normally come above 15 -

By the time you get it though Krispy Kreme Christie will be gone and the next communist governor will take us straight to New York status with 10 round mags and bans on ordering ammo online - they already introduced a bill today in state legislature trying to pass an electronic state database of ammunition sales so every time you buy ammo at your local shop in NJ they would have to report how much you bought, who you are, etc - more data mining on gun owners.

I'm getting the f$$$ out of here and fast -

·
Registered
202 Posts
That is NOT what I want to hear right now. Any more info on the bill?
Visit NJ 2nd Amendment Society Website for details - also a good board njgunforums.com for more relevant state info -

How long have you lived here? Things like that don't surprise me in the least and to be honest even with Christie at the helm I'm actually shocked we haven't passed the NY bill (unsafe act) - considering we are all disarmed outside of the home anyway unless you are LEO or politically connected.

Trust me if it doesn't pass this year it will be coming soon in NJ - along with the ban on out of state ammunition purchases, 10 round magazine caps, and abolishing private sales of firearms completely (requiring all to be done via FFL transfer) - Jersey is lost (just like California) and has been for quite some time, the central corridor of the state dictates the rest and those of us who value freedom are moving south and west.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've lived in NJ all my life (I'm 31) and sadly I know it's just a matter of time before we go the way of NY or CA. I was planning on moving down to Florida this year but unforeseen events have delayed me from going anywhere anytime soon/at all.

Thanks for the info on that bill, I'm going to look more into it and keep a closer eye on it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
^Good luck brother - I'm 30 so right around your age - if you need anything hit me up, we would have been gone last year but needed to save my dogs life (2 bouts of cancer which he survived, hes a miracle!) so we got delayed a year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.