SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odds on this happening? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Their P320 modules are exceptional so I'm sure they could do something similar with the P365/P365XL.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
I wish!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this is an older post, but haven’t seen anything like this (from Wilson or elsewhere) yet… any better intel? thanks!

·
Registered
SIG/ZEV/Icarus P365XL Custom
20 Posts
I know this is an older post, but haven’t seen anything like this (from Wilson or elsewhere) yet… any better intel? thanks!
Wilson Combat has released plenty of collaborations with SIG in producing all kinds of 320's, but no 365's yet. We're waiting hopefully, there's supposedly talk of them working on a grip module for the 365 and 365XL.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I reached out to WC a few days ago on this. The response was not now, maybe in the future. Check back every few months.

Given that this is the largest selling pistol in the US and the success they have had with the 320 grip modules, I think we will see one from them.

·
🎖USA Veteran
4,558 Posts
Before or after the magnetic particle weapons come to market :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the validation that I’m not missing out on anything at least! :)
I think I saw a while back that Boresight Solutions had an XL Module with a “hump” on the back… not sure how comfortable those are or if anyone has had any experience with them…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the validation that I’m not missing out on anything at least! :)
I think I saw a while back that Boresight Solutions had an XL Module with a “hump” on the back… not sure how comfortable those are or if anyone has had any experience with them…
Replying to myself LOL
This is the one I saw, but at >$300 I don’t see the value of this polymer module (especially compared to the aluminum icarus or mischief machine options)…

·
Registered
P320 9mm Carry, P365
55 Posts
The stock P365 module fits my hand well, but would definitely try a Wilson Combat option. Also wouldn't mind versions with and without the rail (as long as they fit standard P365 holsters). I don't use the rail, but looks like many folks do.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
5,274 Posts
I bought a module for m X-compact and sent an email asking just that. I got an immediate response that they're working on it, but had no ETA for me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Odds on this happening? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Their P320 modules are exceptional so I'm sure they could do something similar with the P365/P365XL.
I actually e-mailed them about this a while back. I'd say the odds are 50/50? However, if eveyone who is interested in a P365/ P365XL grip module from Wilson e-mails them and asks or posts on their socials about it, that would increase the odds.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
IMO the delay is related to WC prioritizing their own SFX9 series, when that lines sales slow down is the most likely time they will extend development to the 365.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.