SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for user opinions and pictures about the Wilson Combat P320 full lenght

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Read the reviews on WC’s website or google it. I recently saw a review and vid comparing the X5 Legion vs the WC with trigger upgrade.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Read the reviews on WC’s website or google it. I recently saw a review and vid comparing the X5 Legion vs the WC with trigger upgrade.

Thanks for your welcome
I thought that on this forum I would find the answer to my questions. After all, this is a sig sauer forum

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are you looking for info on the WC Sig P320 pistols or the grip modules specifically?

If you are looking at Grip Modules, there are many threads on the forum about them, but you may want to start here: https://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p320-x-5-pistols/371998-wilson-combat-p320-grip-first-impression.html

Apologies, if I misunderstood the question. I'm relatively new to Sig P320's myself.

That said, I do have a WC grip module on my X-Compact and just ordered another for my other x-compact that doesn't have one yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the WC320 full length with the trigger upgrade. The trigger upgrade was a mistake, it had a light pull, but the break was very very mushy in feel. I would save the money and just send the base pistol to Robert Burke (theSigarmorer.com), his trigger job is fantastic and it's well worth the money. I ended up paying for the trigger twice, once to Wilson, the second time to Robert.

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
I thought that on this forum I would find the answer to my questions. After all, this is a sig sauer forum
I am here almost everyday and I have seen some posts about Wilson Combat's version of the P320 as a full gun but not many.
There have obviously been more Threads and Posts about Wilson Combat's P320 Grip Module and it's use for Sig FCU's and Slides...
But no so much about Wilson's P320.
Link Here: Order Wilson/SIG Collaboration Pistols-https://shopwilsoncombat.com/

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
You can also "Search" the SigTalk Forums:
At the top of this page you will see.."Search Community" In doing so I found 486 Items...

So you can say that Wilson Combat has been and continues to be discussed a lot at SigTalk Forums!!

In a Wilson Combat P320 Search I found this:
Wilson Combat Announces WC P320

Enjoy your Search and Reading..
Hopefully you will find all that you are looking for about Wilson Combat & Sig Sauer

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got the Wilson Combat P320 with the trigger work. The gun is fantastic out of the box. I got the full size gun and was in a position that I could qualify it and carry it on duty. Yep I know this expensive as a carry gun but my oh my it is a shooter and I cannot think of any better place for a great shooting gun than in my holster. I can not wait as I have an AXG coming to compare them.

·
Registered
Sig P226 TacOps and such
13 Posts

·
Registered
Sig P226 TacOps and such
13 Posts
I picked up a WC 320 full. It points and shoots great. Fast reloads. Easy to be accurate with and the grip feels good. Garand Thumb has a really good review of the WC on YouTube.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Garand Thumb did a pretty comprehensive review of the WC p320:

He is one of very few gun YouTubers whom I think it is worth listening to. He's also reasonably entertaining, so that's a plus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts