SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Greatest pistol I have owned. I bought the Full Size and now wish I had the compact. (I have an ad to swap slides if anyone wants the full size). The trigger is the best 320 trigger, and I have owned several. I shoot circles around my Glock 19 with the WC320. Can't say enough good about it. Bill Wilson made a winner here!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greatest pistol I have owned. I bought the Full Size and now wish I had the compact. (I have an ad to swap slides if anyone wants the full size). The trigger is the best 320 trigger, and I have owned several. I shoot circles around my Glock 19 with the WC320. Can't say enough good about it. Bill Wilson made a winner here!
How work the trigger?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have a full size WCP320 that is a duty gun. I love it, I also have a P320 Scorpion and really like its trigger and feel. I have shot them side by side several times and added a Specter to the mix. I still cannot decide which I like the best I change my mind every time I shoot. LOL. Great gun from Wilson.

·
Vendor
384 Posts

Owned both - Full and Carry.
Nice guns, I like the cuts on both slides. Enjoying the ergos of WC grip modules. They fit me like a glove.

Trigger is nothing special. In my opinion they are overpriced....especially considering the slides are not optics ready.

The Carry is gone. The Full be outta door as soon as I find some time to take some pics and list it.

I believe that for similar money the AXG is a much better value with a metal frame, swappable grip panels and optics-ready slide.

Reactions: ScottR65
1 - 7 of 7 Posts