SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decisions - decisions! I need some advice on purchasing a Sig pistol with manual safety and 3.9" barrel. I am wanting to purchase a pistol with these requirements so I can fit a Wilson 320 grip module to it. This will be a combination carry/home defense/range gun. I looked on Sig's website and it appears the only pistol that fills the bill is the M18 (also optics ready). Am I correct?

If I went with the full size 4.7 inch barrel and manual safety there is the M17 military look and M17 Bravo (both optics ready)- correct?

Thanks much!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and that's what I was thinking. I've been looking for either a M18 or even a M17 and so far no luck at all -appreciate any tips for locating one.

Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I do want a manual safety so I believe I'm limited to either the M17 or M18 - pretty impossible to find right now. Wilson does have one of their grips for both these models.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Nice! I do want a manual safety so I believe I'm limited to either the M17 or M18 - pretty impossible to find right now. Wilson does have one of their grips for both these models.

Thanks for the reply!
Yes. My M17 a WC Cary with safety cut out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts