SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a M18 and was contemplating deleting the manual safety. I have watched the videos on youtube and it seems like it would be an easy delete if I obtain the correct shorter pin to replace the longer manual safety pin. Anyone have any issues if they did this mod either switching it over or after with the FCU having issues? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
317 Posts
A P320 FCU with a manual safety is relatively rare.

You could sell your FCU easily and simply replace it with a safety-less version.

I would buy your FCU for a P320 build if you were in California....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
That’s actually a M17 FCU minus the safety with a slide and barrel assembly chambered in .357 Sig. You are correct, that’s the Carry ll grip module. 14 round flush fit mags and I have 2-18 rounders that look like the 21’s in 9.

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
BTW, that thing is an absolute joy to shoot. Just had it and the 229 Elite 357 Sig at the range Saturday. The guys to my right kept looking on the floor at my brass asking, what the hell is that. LOL.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all of the replies fellows. I am thinking of taking the manual safety off of one of my M18's that I am going to carry and keep the other one with it. I have the fde version and I found a black M18 that I am eyeing at the moment. I just might buy another fde one though as that color just appeals to me right now. I have a WC grip module coming for this fde gun that is cut for the manual safety so this one will stay that way I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts