SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going with the P229 SAS Gen2 40 S&W and my .22 cal conversion kit. I might take the P320 Compact 9mm, but it's tired from all the work I have given it lately.

What will you shoot?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Testing two for Carry Optics...

...P226 with Burris Fastfire III and X-5 All Round with Docter Optics Sight II Plus.

To the range on Saturday and to the USPSA match on Sunday.

Northlight

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
My New P239 in 40 S&w, and my old Sig 226 in 40 S&W. and finally along for the ride to Latrobe will be my Ed Brown executive elite in 45ACP.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
My Sig P226 with the Competition Level Action Job from the SigArmorer which I just got back on Wednesday. He also fit a 9mm Barsto Match Target Barrel so I can now shoot 9mm instead of 357Sig.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
None. I "never" go to the range on weekends, way overcrowded with long wait times. I usually go two or three days a week, usually at 10AM (opening time), mostly on Mondays, Wednesdays and maybe Fridays. The only shooters there at those times are old guys like me; maybe 5 of us in a 14-lane range. Being retired has its perks, especially at the range.

Reactions: Buckman60 and bblr

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sunday morning 239 .357 & 226 .357 then 226 9mm.

·
Registered
15 Posts
P226 in 9 mm to test out the new tritium sights I installed for Denise. I need to work on what modifications I want to have made to my gun. Thinking an SRT kit and then having it cerakoated in FDE by Spartan Custom Coatings. I am considering Big Dot sights for my P229 357 Sig.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
P226 in 9 mm to test out the new tritium sights I installed for Denise. I need to work on what modifications I want to have made to my gun. Thinking an SRT kit and then having it cerakoated in FDE by Spartan Custom Coatings. I am considering Big Dot sights for my P229 357 Sig.
Who is Denise? Pics?

:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am taking my 1997 almost mint 220 out to the range and putting some rounds through it. I've had it since February and have just been looking at it in the box with all its paperwork just smugly looking at me like I'm the jerk for leaving it at the house. This weekend everything changes....

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Sig 1911 XO - Maybe X5 Competition
Also......Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad ;)
That M1A Scout is one soft shootin - hard hittin ole gal...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Taking an advanced defensive carbine class tomorrow--will be running my MCX and M11. (Gotta have a backup pistol )

Reactions: phlyers13 and sigke

·
Registered
21,619 Posts
Not this weekend but a couple of weeks ago, I took a couple of my Sigs to the indoor range. One was my 1911 TacOps and the other was my M11 A1. Both felt good and nice shooters :cool:.

Reactions: sigke

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Me and my 320's will have some fun tomorrow. Neither have been shot since last weekend and they are going into withdrawal.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts