SIG Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, figured i should join as i am now a sig owner. I just bought this gun off of a buddy at a price i couldn't refuse, as this beats out my gen 2 sccy for my new ccw weapon. Problem is i dont know exactly what model i have. I know it has the night sights but the colors do not match the combat, and i dont figure its a brg because the grips arent black. Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
It looks like the combat with FDE frame and Nitron slide to me also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, thanks for confirming my suspensions, guess this was a good buy for 400, seems to be one of the more expensive models for some reason.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
What the ache ee double hockey sticks does it matter? It's a Sig P938. Enjoy! Carry! Practice. Be safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I have the Combat,too. The lighter toned pistols can look a lot different, depending on the lighting.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seeing your combat definitely confirms mine is a conbat, thanks.. and no, i havnt considered a laser for a few reasons. Mainly i dont want to pay 150+ for a laser. and secondly i just ordered a badass holster that i believe wouldnt fit the laser. Link below

http://jm4tactical.com/black-magnetic-qcc-concealed-holster/

I am using MultiHolsters pocket holsters for mine. My Scorpion model has a Crimson Trace laser on it and they make a pocket holsters to fit. Mine are working out great.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Can anyone confirm if these FDE Combat models have checkered front straps beneath those rubber wraparounds ?

I had the chance to finally shoot a P938 today and really liked it. It had wood checkered grips and a checkered front strap that really helped a great deal. It only had the 6-round magazine....I'm sure I'd like it even better with the 7-round extended magazines.

I'm seeing the FDE Combat models for a good price, but would want to change the grips to VZ or LOK's. I really want that front strap checkering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts