SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, not sure if this has been asked or my search-fu is that weak. But which models already have the SRT installed in them?.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
never mind i found it, im blind as a bat!...

Reactions: GCBHM

·
Registered
15 Posts
It should be all of them. It's not but it should be standard equipment because the reset on standard Sig's sucks.

Legions, Elites, Stainless Elites all have SRT's. Maybe some others.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Extreme and Scorpion models too... definitely not installed in the MK25 or Combat models.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Best advice. Especially on any of the custom/unique runs or special versions..
Umm, not quite. It would be, if SIG webmaster had his ducks in a row. But, he doesn't. Just check out the P225A1 page and look for the glaring omission. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
821 Posts
It appears that whoever is maintaining their website doesn't know the product very well.

I want one of those P320's with the stainless steel frames. :confused:

·
Registered
146 Posts
It should be all of them. It's not but it should be standard equipment because the reset on standard Sig's sucks.

Legions, Elites, Stainless Elites all have SRT's. Maybe some others.
I wholeheartedly agree, as it is the first thing I put in my standard P-Series guns.

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
It appears that whoever is maintaining their website doesn't know the product very well.

I want one of those P320's with the stainless steel frames. :confused:
I think they are referring to the FCU (a.k.a., frame) which is stainless steel as opposed to the grip module which is glass filled polymer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts