SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I LOVE my P938 and would like to get a compact Legion for home and range duty.

Which Legion should I be looking at given I'm a small frame guy... And prefer a SAO...

Thanks !

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've seen pictures that several forum members have posted of a p220 Legion Carry, but I don't think they're readily available yet. That would be a probably be a good compact option.

If you're willing to step slightly outside of the Legion line, you might consider a p225-a1. It looks a lot like a Legion, but technically isn't.

And as others have mentioned, the p229 is always a good option.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen pictures that several forum members have posted of a p220 Legion Carry, but I don't think they're readily available yet. That would be a probably be a good compact option.

If you're willing to step slightly outside of the Legion line, you might consider a p225-a1. It looks a lot like a Legion, but technically isn't.

And as others have mentioned, the p229 is always a good option.
Thank you guys !
Ill check out both the 229 and the 225. Really like the smaller grip of the 225.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ok guys, I LOVE my P938 and would like to get a compact Legion for home and range duty.

Which Legion should I be looking at given I'm a small frame guy... And prefer a SAO...

Thanks !

My first Sig, was a P938 Extreme.
It was followed by a P226 9mm TACOPS.
Now, my third Sig, is my new P226 9mm Legion SAO.

All three are phenomenally accurate.

Truth be told, the TACOPS is now my bedside table gun- with all the bells and whistles.

For EDC and concealed carry, it's the now the SAO and the P938. Why? Because I love the ambidextrous thumb safety, and for me, both pistols are faster into action, with greater accuracy. YMMV, but for me, I'm an SAO kinda guy.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I have a p229 Legion in 9mm and it is amazing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.