SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hve so many 'old style' P250 mags, and i know i can chane the baseplates to fit the new 320's, but aside from TGS (shipping is incredible) where can i get the simple gen 2 baseplates to put on my old mag shell???? i have a new sig compact mag coming in from the mothership (can't believe i paid that much for it) and i have a base coming from TGS. gun show today had one P250 FS and no one had anything else. scarcer than hen's teeth!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was thinking that, but i went to the local gun sow today and she had 2 compacts at $35 each no tax...snatched them up! have the TGS base plate coming in tomorrow but first thing up in the morning im cancelling my sig order, $54 for a mag that is with shipping is crazy..has not hit my cc yet so i think i can cancel

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
My recommendation is to do what you know you can do first. Nothing wrong with soliciting advice for alternative sources of procurement, but at the end of the day that time is often found to have been better spent had you just done what you knew you could do to begin with. Also, just something to consider, Sig isn't cheap. Sig magazines are expensive, but that's what you get when you buy Sig. The cost of ownership isn't simply in the cost of buying the gun, but in buying parts and accessories. If you want a "Sig" then be willing to cough up the money b/c, like I said, Sig ain't cheap.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all good, yeah i know all about Sig/HK....i have a 226 and 250 and 320, 2 HK's one a new VP9, 12 glocks, too bad the other parts are not as cheap as glock parts! 3 safes, 2 Canon wide bodies, one handgun, one for rifles and a smaller liberty for ammo cans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.