SIG Talk banner
161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just got my P365 so I need to put a few hundred more rounds through it before I carry it. I usually carry my Glock 19 except when I need at pocket carry. That has progressed from a Glock 26, to a Kahr PM 9 to a Glock 43. I am looking forward to moving to the P365.
365XL in IWB holster or S&W Shield in Vest pocket.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I just ordered the Warrior Poet Edition Kydex in this rig. I use a Kore Essentials belt but being 6’5” I conceal this 320 RXP X-Carry in the Tier 1 AWIB set up very well in summer months as well. The black padding is from Sticky Holster makes it nice and comfortable. View attachment 475799
Seeing this so I have to say “ Very sharp looking EDC” :groupwave:

·
🎖USA Retired
77 Posts
Always a NAA pug in 22 magnum in right front pocket with the holster grip (folding trigger cover).. Otherwise either a P238 Nitron or my 938 Equinox. If driving the 238 usually, its more comfortable and I'm a little fat around the middle.Then sometimes my Taurus 605 357 mag, I know it's Taurus but this thing is very dependable. runs like a top and carries very well. I have changed out the grips and it is the flat black finish with a E-Bay leather In the waist holster and Venezuelan beautiful dark well matched grips
I have a Taurus 607 357, Poly, I have had many taurus pistols throughout the years, never had an issue with any of them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can dress around the P365 with no issues, but when heading to the beach I sometimes just slip a Kel Tec P3AT into a pocket and call it good.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If I am not carrying my P365X it'll either be my Hellcat or in the colder months with heavier clothes it'll be my Gen 5 Glock 19. In all honesty the Sig P365X is so easy to carry, conceal and shoot, it gets carried 98% of the time, it's just that good! It's even better now that I've switched out the grip module for the Wilson Combat grip module, went from great to incredible!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
365X is a sweet spot in the 365 series ... imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
P365
13 Posts
Finger Household hardware Thumb Watch Nail
Household hardware Finger Gas Nickel Thumb
U
Ruger LCP Max w/12 rd mags

I bought a new LCP MAX a few months ago and it was a complete turd out of the box. Had it back to Ruger twice to have the barrel replaced, slide replaced twice and tried a few different OEM mag’s. Out of 400 rounds fired, I probably had 20 misfires including a few out of battery. I even tried 5 different types of ammo with different grains. I even had the mag fall out several times while shooting. Not something you want to happen in an emergency situation. I know some people love them, but there forum is filled with complaints. If it had been a better gun, I would have kept it in my rotation.
Check out the pic of my barrel right out of the box. There was no QC on this one.
my favorite ( now discontinued) is my Springfield 911 380. May only hold 6+1, but that’s why you have extra mags

161 - 180 of 192 Posts