SIG Talk banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Glock 42, 43X, 26 or 19. Depends on my mood and/or clothing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got into the 365 series (first polymer SIG of any kind, I prefer Glocks over the 320’s) and I am very happy with the little things. I am not a big guy, but I’ve always shot small guns poorly and carried a Glock 17 for about 20 years. My favorite of any kind is a Glock 19x (which is ironic considering I thought it a stoopid idea until I held one).

Very impressed with the 365 series pistols.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Sig Talk. I have been hanging around this site for many years, since I owned a 40 caliber P239, but just joined today after buying my new P365. When I'm not carrying the P365 I will be carrying one of my 1911's, as my name indicates. My primary carry has been a Springfield Armory Compact 4" 45, and a S&W 340PD as a pocket companion. The P365 replaces the need for the 340PD for most occasions, but not all. Although I have a heavily modified Colt Series 70, it's just too be to carry often these days. I have never owned a 9mm, but this one is pretty impressive. I'm looking forward to following your expertise with the P365, and the 9mm. Thanks

·
🎖USMC Veteran
49 Posts
If I’m going into a bigger city I take my M18. Once I have a holster for it I’ll be taking my macro instead. Otherwise it’s my 365 SAS everyday. Since the picture I have changed the slide lock lever.
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
P365x Holosun 407k X2 Gr, P320 Carry MS, Ruger LCR .357, Glock 19.5
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
I just got into the 365 series (first polymer SIG of any kind, I prefer Glocks over the 320’s) and I am very happy with the little things. I am not a big guy, but I’ve always shot small guns poorly and carried a Glock 17 for about 20 years. My favorite of any kind is a Glock 19x (which is ironic considering I thought it a stoopid idea until I held one).

Very impressed with the 365 series pistols.
The 19x is awesome. I've fallen in love with G19 again. Such a solid handgun that I actually prefer a bit more over my Sigs, though I do mainly carry my Shield Plus.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Stainless Colt Defender .45 ACP. Never failed to fire. As I got older, it somehow got heavier. P365 most of the time, now.
Funny how that goes Andy. I have carried a SA 4" Compact 45 with an Officers grip, very similar to your Defender with only one inch more on the barrel, and it just got a little heavy for me also so I got a P365. And to think I used to carry a Colt full size 1911 when I was younger. Can I shoot the P365 as well as my 1911s. Heck no, not yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My primary carry gun is a Taurus GX4. The P365 gets some holster time occasionally, but honestly, the Taurus fits me better, is more comfortable to shoot and as a result is more accurate. I've got a little over 500 rounds through it now and it has never failed to load, fire or eject. I'll also carry one of my 1911's or full size M&P40 on occasion. The M&P was my primary for several years and a full size 1911 was my go to for many years before that.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
🎖USN Veteran
320 RXP X- Carry / Wilson Combat Frame
181 Posts
I just ordered the Warrior Poet Edition Kydex in this rig. I use a Kore Essentials belt but being 6’5” I conceal this 320 RXP X-Carry in the Tier 1 AWIB set up very well in summer months as well. The black padding is from Sticky Holster makes it nice and comfortable.
Sleeve Font Bumper Tints and shades Jewellery

121 - 140 of 178 Posts