SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
P365x Holosun 407k X2 Gr, P320 Carry MS, Ruger LCR .357, Glock 19.5
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all! What else do you carry when you don't carry your p365, and why?

I'll go first. The other micro compact I go between is the Shield Plus. Great little all around handgun as another option. I often go months while carrying the 365, and when I'm bored, I go for the plus. Shoots well, has an incredible finish and is comfortable carry weapon. That or a Ruger LCR when I'm feeling super lazy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Browning P35 until it got too heavy then a Kimber Micro9 since it was SAO with a thumb safety.

The 365XL is smaller/lighter than the P35 with the same capacity and easier to shoot than the Micro9 with twice the capacity. Modularity is the big win: putting the FCU in a Wilson standard 365 grip yields something about the same size as the Micro9 but the additional 3-5 rds and tungsten weights make it easier to hold onto. Same FCU can be put into an Icarus XL module+threaded barrel/comp+optic for open carry and matches.

·
Super Moderator
P365X/P365XL
1,085 Posts
If I'm not carrying my P365 or XL then it's very likely the Ruger LCP Max. Sometimes the smallest (viable) pistol makes the most sense for the circumstances.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts