SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Everywhere I look they're out of stock...
I think they're shown as "out of stock" because I don't believe Sig Sauer has released them for individual sale due to the demand of the P226 RX and Sig P320 RX Optic and production capability limitations.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I picked one up a few weeks ago. It was really expensive and when I got home I noticed there was a P320 attached to it :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was told by Sig today that middle of June. A shame because I want to mount a Reflex red dot to a new 320 and Sig's Romeo1 is the only one that will fit!

I wish Sig would have milled the receivers to the industry standards where other manufactured optics (Burris, Leupold, Vortex) would fit.

Same old Sig tactics.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really hope these become available to buy separate from the full gun in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
I recently read on the Brian Enos forum that SIG will have these available in June. I think there is supposed to be a gen 2 coming soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not holding my breath. Sig time and time again always lets me down with availability issues and just plain old vaporware promises. At least the Romeos are in the wild.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts