SIG Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
I spotted this photo in a morning news article regarding a teen who attempted to smuggle a handgun into school. Aside from having nothing to do with the actual news story (the would be smuggler had a revolver in his backpack), can you spot the obvious errors in this picture:

View attachment 433156
I seen a wanna be cowboy at one of the local gun shops with a Glock 34 in his pants like this. I wanted to take it from him but chose to call him out once he was away from others.

I was talking to a neighbor about it afterwards and he said a guy he works with was carrying like this and had one stolen by some teenagers in a nearby city who surrounded him while the gun grabber ran off

·
Registered
23,123 Posts
Back to the original post, I remember Tom Selleck's character, Thomas Magnum, carrying his 1911 like that. Was not cool.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Guys, it’s not that big a deal since he is carrying Israeli style. Nothing in the chamber so who cares about trigger control? 🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
96 Posts
In addition to other things pointed out, the gun should be flipped 180 degrees so as not to flag yourself during the draw.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I spotted this photo in a morning news article regarding a teen who attempted to smuggle a handgun into school. Aside from having nothing to do with the actual news story (the would be smuggler had a revolver in his backpack), can you spot the obvious errors in this picture:

View attachment 433156
Pretty sure that’s a mannequin. There’s no butt in those pants. If there was, they were about to get themselves a new crack.
I like how the jacket is neatly tucked behind the gun. Totally authentic.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Pretty sure that’s a mannequin. There’s no butt in those pants. If there was, they were about to get themselves a new crack.
I like how the jacket is neatly tucked behind the gun. Totally authentic.
Just a youngin' with a bad case of noassatall.

·
🎖USAF Retired
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Honestly, folks, I may be a throwback but I certainly did not expect these fixations on the guy's rear end. Somebody please tell me these comments are coming from the lady gunners!

·
Registered
205 Posts

View attachment 433156
Enlarge butt crack in 3.2.1....

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
One bad move and we can call him masster blaster.

·
🎖USAF Retired
G19.4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 and several more
83 Posts
Guys, it’s not that big a deal since he is carrying Israeli style. Nothing in the chamber so who cares about trigger control? 🤣😂🤣
I've always called it the French style.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts