SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted this photo in a morning news article regarding a teen who attempted to smuggle a handgun into school. Aside from having nothing to do with the actual news story (the would be smuggler had a revolver in his backpack), can you spot the obvious errors in this picture:

Hand Outerwear Plant Dress Neck

• Sad
Reactions: Jodiah5 and hauki

馃帠USAF Veteran
Besides the finger on the trigger? We don't have to worry about that person shooting their butt off, not much to shoot off. LOL. The big problem here is getting this picture from fake news. Most of us only watch the news to get a weather report. The NEWS companies know that as well. That is why weather is usually at the last segment of the daily news.
We have to suffer and possibly listen to all the lies in the meantime.

Covid seems to be the hot topic, and they keep showing the same pictures over and over again. Then the interviews with Dr. Faci blah, blah, blah.

By the way, I would have that gun turned the other way if I carried lower back. This is what you get with a staged photo by a moron.

馃帠USAF Retired
Finger could be straight, no way to tell if it鈥檚 on the trigger. The back of the trigger is right at the base of the seam of the pants.

One thing is for sure.. they have no A##

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finger on trigger or about to go on trigger, poor low grip, no holster to cover trigger, not a revolver, the list could go on for a while.
I think we have a winner! I also thought it looks like his support hand is in his pocket. Not the best draw stroke, for sure. I'm curious how he managed to "defeat" his garment to get even the meager grip he has on the weapon.

Finger could be straight, no way to tell if it鈥檚 on the trigger. The back of the trigger is right at the base of the seam of the pants.

One thing is for sure.. they have no A##
I agree, the finger "could" be straight but it's definitely lined up with the trigger and most likely already wrapped around it, considering the other errors. Could be he's using a Baldwin grip?

Registered
Must have his iPhone in his front pocket馃槺

Registered
I spotted this photo in a morning news article regarding a teen who attempted to smuggle a handgun into school. Aside from having nothing to do with the actual news story (the would be smuggler had a revolver in his backpack), can you spot the obvious errors in this picture:

View attachment 433156
Maybe this is a pre-shooting his arse off?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts