·
Banned
476 Posts
Looking at guns for shooting clays.

Talk me out of a Tri-star TT-15

·
Registered
191 Posts
Second choice a new Henry Lever sideloader in 357 Magnum with the very cool case-hardned finish to compliment my S&W 627-5 8-shot revolver....
I have a Winchester 94AE 16" in .357 brand new - never fired. Not even a round chambered. Bought it new many years ago. Just sits in the safe. Was looking at prices last night and they are insane. Bought this to tag along with my Dan Wesson .357 and looks like I made a decent call way back when. I've always liked a pistol caliber carbine to match the side arm. The very top of my wish list is an HK SP5. But not holding my breath...

Reactions: CZSIG-Vinny

·
Registered
66 Posts
My LGS sells them for me on consignment. They know my guns are well maintained and if I sell one, I'll probably buy another. :rolleyes:
They don't tie up any cash, and it helps them have something to sell so they'll work at low margin.
It's worth it to me to pay a modest % (usually 10-15%), no price dickering, and have them do all the background checks with no liability to me.
Great idea

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Looking at guns for shooting clays.

Talk me out of a Tri-star TT-15

Lots of guns out there. Just buy a Citori. Money well spent. I’m sold on them.

·
Registered
P365
69 Posts
With summer coming up I’m looking for a true pocket pistol in .380 ACP, and have narrowed it to a Ruger LCP2 and a Kahr CW380. Prolly will “pull the trigger” on the Ruger when I find one at right price, or from someone willing to trade it to me for ammo.

121 - 140 of 183 Posts