SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's on YOUR wish list??

Personally, I've used the high prices over this past year to unload a half dozen pistols that I just wasn't shooting much anymore.

So, with fresh cash in our pockets (some will be spending their stimulus checks on ammo or new firearms)......we wouldn't be alive if we weren't thinking ahead to our next gun purchase. I did buy a Griffin Armament Resistance-45 suppressor with 45 and 9mm pistons for my threaded barrels, but I probably won't see the tax stamp until later this year. Meanwhile...........

Due to high ammo prices, I've been shooting more 22LR and I'm eye-balling the new Taurus TX22 Competition model. Second choice a new Henry Lever sideloader in 357 Magnum with the very cool case-hardned finish to compliment my S&W 627-5 8-shot revolver. Now....to find one without paying above MSRP!

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
MCX Virtus pistol in 300 BLK is at the top of my list.

But it's not an urgent need, and I'm going to wait till prices come down.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,290 Posts
My wish list gun will actually be arriving either next Wednesday or Thursday. It's been on order since 12/1/2020. I'm referring to the Bul Armory SAS 11 Ultra Light. It's a 15 round 2011 about the size of a Glock 19. This is what she looks like.

97A6CDF0-4E94-4807-8396-FA50968DBEED.jpeg
529C0E12-5659-4B08-B43A-540001AC5E67.jpeg

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wish list gun will actually be arriving either next Wednesday or Thursday. It's been on order since 12/1/2020. I'm referring to the Bul Armory SAS 11 Ultra Light. It's a 15 round 2011 about the size of a Glock 19. This is what she looks like.

View attachment 389686 View attachment 389687
WOW, looks like well worth the wait! Please let us know. 😁

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
MCX Virtus pistol in 300 BLK is at the top of my list.

But it's not an urgent need, and I'm going to wait till prices come down.
Same here. I've had one on order at my LGS for six months. His Sig rep tells him every month that they're coming next month. He quit asking. I'm just hoping my phone will ring one day. At this pace, I'll probably get the suppressor I bought out of ATF jail before I get the Virtus.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
At the top is a P229 40 all stainless (don't need it, just want it). Then there's a CZ Hammer Coach Gun. The shotgun is out of stock (except for some on Gunbroker going for a 50% premium over retail) don't need it that bad!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I’m done purchasing until ammo becomes readily available.

When ammo is back on the shelves, and assuming I’m still employed, I’d like to step up to a full steel 5” Wilson 1911 in 9mm. If Wesson ever makes good on the DWX, I might consider one of those instead.

For those who have never shot a full-size 1911 chambered in 9 mm, it is super fun!

·
Banned
476 Posts
I've definitely been going kind of back and forth on a MCX or MPX-K. Almost pulled the trigger on a Copperhead but decided I didn't want to pay the inflated prices and really wanted the longer barrel.

Last weapon I purchased was a Mossberg 930 JM Pro about a month or two ago. Literally haven't even had time to shoot it yet. Life has been keeping me quite busy. :(

·
Registered
313 Posts
CZ Scorpion Evo

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Ruger MKIV Competition.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I spent about two hours this afternoon googling and watching YouTube videos about the HK P7. So, ...

rx7sig

Reactions: phlyers13 and Jslow

·
Registered
47 Posts
I want another P210 of some variety. Not sure which - but something I can put a red dot optic on. Preferably Holosun 509T.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Was planning on trying out .45 Long Colt, probably buying a Rossi copy of the Winchester (Browning design) M1892 lever action and/or a Ruger Blackhawk. But with the current situation loaded ammo is crazy expensive, and reloading components and tools are hard to find. So the .45 Long Colt is on the back burner for now.

Since I reload for my P220 am considering another .45 to liven things up. But can't decide which brand and model to focus on and not wanting to pay more than about $700 restricts the offerings. So we will see.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts