SIG Talk banner
4341 - 4360 of 4410 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Picked this Glock 19 Gen 5 up yesterday. I was kind of on the fence about it but in these times you can’t take time to think about it. If you see it you better get it. I still want a Sig M18 though.

·
Registered
Sig P226, M400 TREAD, P220, P365XL, P227R, P228
613 Posts
I guess I’m on an H&K roll...today I brought home an MR556A1. I decked her out with a Monstrum G# 1-6x24 LPVO, Magpul offset backup sights, a Magpul Angles Fore Grip, and a QD attachment for a sling )p(that’s not here yet).

I took her out back to sight in the scope. I think I’ve got her dialed in (this is 20 rds at 35 yds from a rest).

I’m pretty happy with her!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought a Glock 43 and a 43X. Had no idea about this thread's existence, so didn't take any photos of the results on the target, but, suffice to say, they shot like most of the other Glocks I've ever owned. I have to admit that they replaced my 365. Less rounds in the firearm, but I have always shot Glocks pretty well ocompared to other brands.

Bob

·
Registered
11,441 Posts
Last week, found my Holy Grail.....Beretta 92FS INOX, made in Italy in 1993..........been searching for this gun, since I got my new M9, seven years ago.........all stainless controls....seller said rarely fired.......after field stripping....only needed 2 patches to clean and lube rails.....like new! and a low price.....

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Last week, found my Holy Grail.....Beretta 92FS INOX, made in Italy in 1993..........been searching for this gun, since I got my new M9, seven years ago.........all stainless controls....seller said rarely fired.......after field stripping....only needed 2 patches to clean and lube rails.....like new! and a low price.....
Congrats!!! Love to hear of these finds when it’s been a “Grail” hunt! Happy for you!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Congrats!!!
I love my Italian Inox. But…. I don’t have factory stainless controls. I’m jealous. 😎
I need some pics! I suppose we all need some pics.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats!!!
I love my Italian Inox. But…. I don’t have factory stainless controls. I’m jealous. 😎
I need some pics! I suppose we all need some pics.
If you have the original stainless steel based mags they are worth about $125 Ea!

·
Registered
161 Posts
So I walked into Sportsman’s WH looking for gun grease and looked on the wall and they had a dozen old revolvers. A few real beaters, but cool. A couple model 10’s and hiding behind them was this Model 66-2. It’s had a lot of use over the years and shows. I’ve never seen actual rust on a stainless gun before. It looked sad and in need of a home. The price was right for a project so I grabbed it. The inside was nasty, but cleaned up well and it functions great now. Lots of scratches and dings, I mean “patina”.

The box it came in was a distributor and dated July 2020. Salesman thought they were part of a big police trade in that had been sitting in a warehouse and just got sent out to the stores.

I was thinking about having it bead blasted and finding newer grips. Then I thought, she earned her scars. I’m going to leave her the way she is.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nope. Mine aren’t stainless. Are yours?
Yup! The original Italian all stainless ones shipped with 2 all stainless mags with white plastic followers.

Reactions: Kos1

·
Registered
290 Posts
Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS FS. Adding a Streamlight TLR-7A and a CH Precision plate with a Trijicon RMR. I have everything, but still NIB. Need to assemble and get some range time.
Mine is a shooter. Will do an inch at 25 yards with reloads...

Waiting for this to arrive at my FFL next week. NIB Glock Gen 4 G23 with dealer FDE cerakote...

4341 - 4360 of 4410 Posts