SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 4070 Posts

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live in a great time to be firearm enthusiasts. An amazing number of great guns being made right now by a variety of manufacturers. Lots of options that run the gambit.

Sometimes, I see guns I really like and they....gasp....aren't SIG's. The last 2 guns I have bought were a Kahr PM45 and a H&K P30SK V1. Both are great guns. Strictly for a target gun, I'm also looking at a Walther PPQ M2 and/or a PPS M2. Both have a bit too much of a hair trigger for me to be a carry gun. I'll also eventually buy a H&K P2000SK V2. Except for the PM45, all the above are in 9mm.

What have you bought lately that wasn't a SIG? How it is shooting for you?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Colt series 70 and Glock 17, got them the same day.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
A still new twenty year old Wilson 1911 made by the three original mastersmiths they employ. One of the first 1000 guns they ever made.
I had it for about a week with intent on keeping it new as I have Colts. But alas curiosity killed that cat and I shot it.

Shoots good at 25yds.

Beretta 92 Italian INOX NIB. I will not shoot this gun. It will be my sons Bday present when he is either 18 or 21.

And a couple SBRs that are still in jail.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Recently bought the H&K P2000sk in 9mm SA/DA Version, I really like the trigger on it even though opinions on the trigger seem to vary. DA Pull seems heavy compared to my P229 but the SA pull is light and crisp. Barely feel the recoil in 9mm it could handle .40 easily. My only complaint is the grip is a bit slippery, I bought some of the longer mags with the x-grip.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Glock 17 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
A M&P Shield for easier carry than my M11-A1 and a M&P 40L C.O.R.E. for ammo diversity. Both are pretty recent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Kahn P45. Fine shooter. Added Talon grip cover as stippling was way too aggressive only 250 rnds through it, finally starting to loosen up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
KelTec Sub2000 40sw glock. I know I know.

It is folded up in a small brief case, with a Glock 22 and 15 filled mags.

Reactions: Sunmoon
1 - 20 of 4070 Posts