SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

What Was The Last Gun You Bought That Wasn't A SIG?

479554 Views 5354 Replies 1688 Participants Last post by  CCSig'r
We live in a great time to be firearm enthusiasts. An amazing number of great guns being made right now by a variety of manufacturers. Lots of options that run the gambit.

Sometimes, I see guns I really like and they....gasp....aren't SIG's. The last 2 guns I have bought were a Kahr PM45 and a H&K P30SK V1. Both are great guns. Strictly for a target gun, I'm also looking at a Walther PPQ M2 and/or a PPS M2. Both have a bit too much of a hair trigger for me to be a carry gun. I'll also eventually buy a H&K P2000SK V2. Except for the PM45, all the above are in 9mm.

What have you bought lately that wasn't a SIG? How it is shooting for you?
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 5355 Posts
HK USP 45 tactical, I haven't made it to the range with that one yet I just picked it up. Prior to that was a CZ75 Tac II shadow. This gun is an absolute tac driver, the trigger and reset is amazing. I love a little variety in my collection.
Very, very last was one of my new wheel guns . . .

A Ruger .45 LC New Model Blackhawk Convertible (.45ACP) ss

. . . it tends to go well with my other . . .

See less See more
Bersa Thunder .380 for when we take the pooch out.
Taylor & Co. Smoke Wagon Deluxe (Single Action Army replica) in .45 Colt with 5 1/2" barrel.

Attachments

See less See more
To be fair SIG is not my favorite gun maker. My last purchase was a stainless CZ-75B.
Colt series 70 and Glock 17, got them the same day.
A still new twenty year old Wilson 1911 made by the three original mastersmiths they employ. One of the first 1000 guns they ever made.
I had it for about a week with intent on keeping it new as I have Colts. But alas curiosity killed that cat and I shot it.

Shoots good at 25yds.

Beretta 92 Italian INOX NIB. I will not shoot this gun. It will be my sons Bday present when he is either 18 or 21.

And a couple SBRs that are still in jail.
See less See more
Mossberg 590A1 with 18.5 inch heavy barrel and aftermarket magazine extension kit.

Bill
Reactions: 4
Recently bought the H&K P2000sk in 9mm SA/DA Version, I really like the trigger on it even though opinions on the trigger seem to vary. DA Pull seems heavy compared to my P229 but the SA pull is light and crisp. Barely feel the recoil in 9mm it could handle .40 easily. My only complaint is the grip is a bit slippery, I bought some of the longer mags with the x-grip.
Reactions: 3
M-1 Garand from the CMP...May 1944 Springfield Armory.
HK45C

Actually, a Ruger Mini-14 Stainless Ranch...but the HK was the last non-Sig pistol.
See less See more
Glock 17 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: 3
A M&P Shield for easier carry than my M11-A1 and a M&P 40L C.O.R.E. for ammo diversity. Both are pretty recent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Reactions: 1
Kahn P45. Fine shooter. Added Talon grip cover as stippling was way too aggressive only 250 rnds through it, finally starting to loosen up.
KelTec Sub2000 40sw glock. I know I know.

It is folded up in a small brief case, with a Glock 22 and 15 filled mags.
Reactions: 1
Century Arms Canik TP9v2 9mm DA/SA Striker fired. Interesting firearm and more accurate than I am.

Attachments

See less See more
Walther PPQ M2 5" 9mm. I've got a Sig 938, 911 STX, and a Legion SAO but I gotta admit the PPQ is an excellent shooter with a truly great trigger.
Reactions: 2
M-1 Garand from the CMP...May 1944 Springfield Armory.
Pics or it didn't happen! Luv me sum Garand action.
Bam bam bam Ching!
Reactions: 2
1 - 20 of 5355 Posts