SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my 220, but I'm getting the urge to buy a second Sig Sauer to keep it company. I'm wondering what those here think of a good second Sig.

I am paying down my Visa so I can eventually buy a Legion (maybe the rumored P220 Legion) but that's a way off.

I'm hoping not to spend a mint just now, maybe a Sig reconditioned pistol.

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
You would love a nice P226. Any flavor. ;)

Reactions: Aslan and ray1970

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a Mosquito for a few years before I walked into my LGS last year and they had 2 P238 Nitrons. I had my signature on one of them in a flash . . . and then, even figured out how I'd pay for it!

I've been on a Glock jag lately, but more importantly, a 'mouse gun' jag. I can see a P938 in my future .

·
Registered
496 Posts
I love my 220, but I'm getting the urge to buy a second Sig Sauer to keep it company. I'm wondering what those here think of a good second Sig.

I am paying down my Visa so I can eventually buy a Legion (maybe the rumored P220 Legion) but that's a way off.

I'm hoping not to spend a mint just now, maybe a Sig reconditioned pistol.
FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Pay off your VISA.
After paying it, continue your personal monthy payments to your SIG account (envelope).
When you have enough, then buy as many SIGs as you want in CASH.
Meanwhile enjoy that P-220 you have.

BTW I do not charge for advice. It is FREE.

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Pay off your VISA.
After paying it, continue your personal monthy payments to your SIG account (envelope).

That's not the way you stimulate the economy!! You have to stay in debt!! :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FINANCIAL ADVICE.

Pay off your VISA.

Good advice! I may cheat and put a little in the sig envelop as I go, but that's a good plan. Still open to suggestions since it doesn't hurt to have a goal.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Another vote for the 226.

It's similar to your 220 but shoots cheaper ammunition with less recoil.

Although a 228 or 229 would make a good choice as it would give you something in a (slightly) smaller package than the 220.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
It really doesn't matter. Then the second, then the third....

Reactions: winterwar and cgff

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
It really doesn't matter in what order you buy your Sigs. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc... they are all important but not necessarily the order. What is important is that your master plan includes at least one of each Sig you like and leave room for the ones that you don't like now but will have to have as your Signess progresses.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
11,635 Posts
It really depends on it's purpose in life... for carry a P229, P239, or P225A1 , for play a P226...

Reactions: animalhd1
1 - 20 of 51 Posts