SIG Talk banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
None of the rifles I've ever owned, single shot, bolt action or semi-automatic have been Sig Sauer. I did have a J. P. Sauer Side-by-Side 20 gauge for awhile.

Makers have been Remington, Mauser, Winchester, Mossberg, Marlin, High Standard, an unknown SKS maker, Rossi, Ruger and Savage.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

I've got a couple of those. One started as an 80% lower. The other started as a chunk of aluminum. Unfortunately I lost both, and many more in the boating accident.

·
Registered
61 Posts
3 Tavor SARs 5.56, 3 Tavor SARs 9mm, Ruger 10/22

Sold all my ARs, Beretta ARXs, and other miscellaneous rifles because I love my SARs. Never had a Sig rifle.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have PSA 5.56 pistol with swappable .300 upper. Savage .17hmr with Nikon scope that is crazy accurate. Ruger 22LR with scope that is also crazy accurate. The .17 and .22 are bolt action/automatic.

In the family there are various .308 Springfield models along with 6.5, one AK47, and several lever action of assorted calibers.

I have my eye on a Tikka T3 A1 Tactical. Let one slip away at a ridiculously low price for NIB. Now I am on their waiting list and assured by the shop owner I will receive the same pricing as the sale item.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
hammer - none of your business what semi- autos we own so just making a statement . Not like sig matters .

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
hammer - none of your business what semi- autos we own so just making a statement . Not like sig matters .
Ok, man. For the record, I really don't care what you own, and I obviously didn't start this thread. But the thread is about NON-Sig rifles, and you chime in to say that you "own zero Sig long guns and have no interest in them," which isn't even what this thread is about.

If you aren't contributing to the topic at hand, and you're telling someone it's "none of their business" when they point this little fact out to you, what exactly is your point?

61 - 75 of 75 Posts