SIG Talk banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I had a Tavor SAR in 5.56 with the 18” barrel. And that’s the last time I’ll ever go out on a boat with Paul...
Yes, I fully understand ….It's been a sad practice for so many us gun owners to take our gun collections out for a day of boating … storms, rouge waves, hippopotamus attacks have cost us so many fine firearms … never to be seen again...:(

Thankfully I was able to save my CCW card and my voters registration card too. Oh … and I saved the beer....:lol:

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Just a curiosity thingy :cool:
Looks like an 81230A in your avatar. Was the picture taken OSL? Other side of Lackland, at puppy pusher school? Late 60's, early 70's. You still had a mosquito wing with star in it.

I'm like Baskin Robins. Multiple flavors. My favorite is a SCAR 17S

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks like an 81230A in your avatar. Was the picture taken OSL? Other side of Lackland, at puppy pusher school? Late 60's, early 70's. You still had a mosquito wing with star in it.

I'm like Baskin Robins. Multiple flavors. My favorite is a SCAR 17S
you are spot on. I am a puppy pusher.

Reactions: Fishjager

·
Banned
252 Posts
I had a 1980 Mini-14. Was shooting sharks with it and one ate it. Loved the gun. Thousands of rounds thru it. So good, I have no interest in AR's. Still in trauma. Damned sharks.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
yeah, got those. Have never finished. Thus all the extra parts, uppers, lowers, etc. I do travel all over the country for work at times for extended periods and it has been tough to finish these projects.
Take them with you. I travel a lot for work. I take AR lowers with me and assemble them in my hotel room at night.

I have been known to do the same with uppers.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
At least a couple dozen different flavors of AR-15. Walther, HK, Hämmerli, dozens of 10/22 from the early years in various configurations. Various Ruger Standard, MK I, MK II, MK III. I am sure there are many I have forgotten. If Full Auto Pistols count I have a HK MP5K.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I had a 1980 Mini-14. Was shooting sharks with it and one ate it. Loved the gun. Thousands of rounds thru it. So good, I have no interest in AR's. Still in trauma. Damned sharks.
they made a movie about that incident. Sharknado I think it was called.

·
Banned
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I own dozens of firearms and only one Sig. I really have no interest in them other than the P365.
I hadn’t even started listing handguns, shotguns, bolt rifles, black powder, flintlocks, percussion, curios and relics...

Another day. Another thread.

·
Registered
21,383 Posts
FN FN-15 DMR II, 5.56
S&W M&P10 Sport, 7.62/.308

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wanted my first semi auto to be an M-400 but hated it when I first picked it up. Bought a Rock River national match instead, a Thompson and an M1-A round out the non sig sa’s.

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Arsenal SLR-107 - AK47

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Heckler & Koch MR556

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Reactions: PaulWVa
21 - 40 of 75 Posts