SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What knife do you have the most copies of?

For me, it is the Spyderco PM2, by far. Between sprints and just multiple copies of production runs, I have nearly 20 PM2s. The next would the Yojimbo 2, of which I have nine. I like Mike Janich designs, and I train in his system, Martial Blade Concepts.

·
Registered
552 Posts
What knife do you have the most copies of?

For me, it is the Spyderco PM2, by far. Between sprints and just multiple copies of production runs, I have nearly 20 PM2s. The next would the Yojimbo 2, of which I have nine. I like Mike Janich designs, and I train in his system, Martial Blade Concepts.
Holy ****! 20 PM2s. Spyderco should give you a 'Thanks for keeping us in business" comemerative model or something.:D

I have 2 Bark River Bravo 1s. All my other knives are 'one of each' or 'one of a kind' (the ones I made).

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I only have one Gerber 06 but have purchased the same for four of my buddies. Not really duplicates but just saying. I have no dupes in my knife collection.

·
Registered
484 Posts
CRKT M16-14T
One to beat the hell out of at work, Due to sharpening, it's now 1/3' shorter than it was 5 years ago.
One for playtime field work.
One spare, because I love them so much I wanted to make sure I could replace one when needed.

·
Registered
451 Posts
6 Spyderco Para Military
19 Spyderco Para Military 2
30 Spyderco Military

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
I have 3 Leatherman T 33 with Blade, Phillips and Blade screwdriver.
They are fairly cheap, excellent quality and back up the Leatherman Wave as heavier backup.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I buy a knife and if I get another it's because I lost or broke the other one.

I'm on my 3rd Kershaw 1660. I had a bad habit of using them and setting it down on the back bumper of my truck. You can figure out the rest of the story.

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Benchmade 800S AFCK Combo Edge.

I have three. All three with my name etched on the blades and the shoulder of the right side thumb cut in the scale worked down to allow and instant grip to open with my thumb. However, the action on all three is polished to allow a sharp and instant lock-up with a light flip of the wrist.

I have three because I rotate them until I only have one with an edge I'm happy with and send the remaining two to Benchmade's Lifesharp program to get a factory edge back on them. Now I don't even need to send the $5 for return shipping...:)

I admit to being a carry knife abuser. Benchmade makes sure my tool is 100% again.

Reactions: CA Patriot

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
3 CRKT M16-14Ds. One is an OEF - Afghanistan edition. Two are OIF - Iraq editions. I screwed up the blade on the first OIF knife, so I bought a second. The intent is someday have both added to a shadow box with my medals/ribbons/flag.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.