SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this question is not specifically about SIG-Sauer handguns, I thought it should go in “Madhouse”. If the mods disagree, then please feel free to move it!

As the title suggests, what is THE one handgun you own that you consider the best looking?

For me, it’s my P230SL that I bought last year in unfired condition. Since purchase it has digested around 250 rounds, the first 150 which were not reliable. After that break-in period, and a good cleaning and lighter lube, it has been 100% reliable, and is my most-often used daily carry!

How about you???

·
🎖USAF Veteran
3,092 Posts
Without a doubt my Ruger Single Six. It's a beauty.

·
Banned
250 Posts
Since this question is not specifically about SIG-Sauer handguns, I thought it should go in “Madhouse”. If the mods disagree, then please feel free to move it!

As the title suggests, what is THE one handgun you own that you consider the best looking?

For me, it’s my P230SL that I bought last year in unfired condition. Since purchase it has digested around 250 rounds, the first 150 which were not reliable. After that break-in period, and a good cleaning and lighter lube, it has been 100% reliable, and is my most-often used daily carry!

How about you???
It's a tie between my Ruger Security Six and Model 37. Both have perfect finishes and their functionality is something I just can't over-look. Both are classics to me. I will never get rid of them. My P938 SAS is pretty nice but I like revolvers. Ruger messed up when they quit the Security Six. Perfect finish, perfect ergonomics, perfect simplicity and reliability, in a bad *** caliber. Just another opinion.

1 - 20 of 314 Posts