SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did it go ?
Every once in a while I see a thread that was "moved".
Does that mean it was deleted ?

·
Premium Member
18,514 Posts
The thread was removed from the general forum. Every so often, threads like these pop up on SIG Talk. When the tone of the thread starts drifting from asking the group for general advise regarding the possibility and considerations involved in selling and start sounding more like a solicitation of offers, the thread is taken down. We have a classified forum dedicated to the sale of items on SIG Talk, this is where sales belong.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It was my fault.

The thread was in no means meant to be some sort of offer to sell the pistol.

Apparently in my search for guidance as to whether or not I should part with it and in trying to determine a proper asking price for it my intentions were misinterpreted.

My apologies to the moderators for having to clean up my mess.

Take care everyone.

·
Premium Member
18,514 Posts
My apologies to the moderators for having to clean up my mess.
Thank you for the thought but no apologies necessary. You and I discussed the matter off line, threads of this nature tend to inch closer and closer to that gray area. It is the preference of myself and all the moderators/admins here to not step in and act on any threads or interactions between members. And when we do, we try to be even handed and communicate clearly with the parties involved, what we saw and why we did what we did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.