SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had a p320 4.7” barrel in .357Sig on back order from SIG now for about six weeks. Not in a big rush; but do you think Sig will still do runs like this periodically? Or are both I and the distributor wishful thinking? Thanks for any insights.
P.S. At the moment I’m still hoping for a factory barrel. May have to go aftermarket, but not yet.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I’ve had a p320 4.7” barrel in .357Sig on back order from SIG now for about six weeks. Not in a big rush; but do you think Sig will still do runs like this periodically? Or are both I and the distributor wishful thinking? Thanks for any insights.
P.S. At the moment I’m still hoping for a factory barrel. May have to go aftermarket, but not yet.
I think you're going to be waiting a while if I were to bet on it. Sig is having problems it appears from reading this forum. A lot of supply chains and manufacturers are in a mess right now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the replies so far. I may have answered my own question. SIG website is showing that barrel as in stock so Mon I’m going to get on the phone and see if I can be the squeaky wheel with my distributor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts