SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Don't find them like this too often! P220-1 with the original box, papers, test target and two mags. According to the 'KB' proofmarks, that would make it a 1991 model, right?

This one has had very few rounds fired thru it, maybe, 50-100 at the most. There are a couple of very small chips in the black paint on the underside of the frame but the rest of it flawless. I did not let this one get away!

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
11,351 Posts
Congratulations! Nice looking P220!

Reactions: RagnarL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice .Is it a GB find ?. I've been looking at P226s on there lately.
Thanks everyone. I recently let another one slip thru my fingers (day late and a dollar short) but it was more of a fixer-upper than this one. It belonged to a member of my club who was getting up there in age and decided to consign a few handguns.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That is a fine looking weapon. jkallner? pew pew pew? Really? you eating beans again

·
Registered
265 Posts
Proof Marks, Date Codes, and German Firearms - International Sportsman

This is my normal reference info. The only --weird proof-- I've found is what they use on some "federal" (Bundes-) Sigs. It looks like a weird, tiny eagle on Meth, but doesn't seem to represent a city.

My wife and I were on a train which made a quick stop in Ulm Germany about two years ago.
Had no idea that I would buy a Walther P99 from there, about two months later.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,004 Posts
That's very nice. Congrats.

Reactions: RagnarL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I reside in one of those states with a 7 day waiting period on restricted firearms so I went over to my FFL this afternoon during visiting hours. LOL Pics under artificial light really can't do it justice but, I wanted to take a couple of more to tide me over until next week.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I reside in one of those states with a 7 day waiting period on restricted firearms so I went over to my FFL this afternoon during visiting hours.
You should consider immigrating to the United States of America 🗽

1 - 20 of 25 Posts