SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is saying that they EDC the P365, rain or shine.
So let’s see those WORN P365s! Scrapes, scratches, dents and everyday honest wear!

And hey to everyone here, SW Florida here, so sweaty Sig pistols are commonplace this time of year !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
P365 XL
-Swampfox sentinel
-Tactical development base plates for 10 rd mags
-Spider Concealment appendix holster

Ended up swapping back to stock grip from grayguns and put a hogue grip on it. Feels a bit better with the added thickness vs grayguns grip.

Thinking about changing trigger to the curve trigger of the P365. I think I'd like the feel of the curve more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
P365 XL
-Swampfox sentinel
-Tactical development base plates for 10 rd mags
-Spider Concealment appendix holster

Ended up swapping back to stock grip from grayguns and put a hogue grip on it. Feels a bit better with the added thickness vs grayguns grip.

Thinking about changing trigger to the curve trigger of the P365. I think I'd like the feel of the curve more.
That is a fantastic looking carry piece if I may say so. I just haven’t been able to get on the red dot bandwagon. Do you find it more advantageous to have to justify the increase in footprint ?

·
Registered
221 Posts

Reactions: hauki

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
My P365 doesn't wear looks like it did in 2018!
P365 EDC 5 Days a Week and some Saturdays..since May 2018.

I have had the XL Grip ever since they were first offered for sale.
Started with a Rubber Talon but now use the PRO Talon's and really like them a lot.

Aegis Armory IWB Holster Original 365 Grip, 12 Round Mag & Rubber Talons:

Clips Removed and used as a OWB Holster:
Kore Essentials Belt:
X1 BUCKLE | BLACK LEATHER GUN BELT

I really like my Aegis Armory Holster (have one for my M&P Shield) they were really great to deal with.
Unfortunately I believe that Aegis Armory Holsters are no more.
Great Holster Company though!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That is a fantastic looking carry piece if I may say so. I just haven’t been able to get on the red dot bandwagon. Do you find it more advantageous to have to justify the increase in footprint ?

I do like the red dot. It has far more advantages than disadvantages.

Like most, it takes getting used to and plenty of dry fire reps to get used to "seeing" the dot, but well worth it.

Zeroing the dot also takes time and money but will be useless of not done.

Find a used red dot and try it out. I went with swampfox because of the metal frame, auto on, auto dim, and price. To me it was the best bang for buck red dot. The romeo zero might be the cheapest decent red dot to my knowledge but I've heard of scratches and difficulty adjusting brightness so I chose to do something different.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I live in a muggy, hot place as well. I pocket carry. My Sig is still mint. My pockets are kind. LOL

Reactions: JK Wrangler
1 - 7 of 7 Posts