SIG Talk banner

Well I did it again... Stipple content inside

1055 9
I came across a FDE small grip on here luckily so I decide to stipple it like my black one. FDE is a pain to stipple because it wants to change colors if you aren't careful! What do you guys think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Very nice job...again!

Reactions: DerrickT

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not a fan of the 320, but your efforts on this are very good looking. I assume that it is also very long wearing as well.
Nice looking job.
Good thing about stippling is most of the time you can go back and stipple over it if the grip isn't as aggressive enough for your preference or it can be sanded down to give less of a bite.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are getting pretty darn good at that Derrick. Have you thought about stippling a little higher on the beavertail or did you not feel the need?
Appreciate the compliment. I have but I don't want to get carried away haha. I went a little higher on this one than my black grip Module. There's just a lot of beaver tail because it's a small grip vs a medium or large.

·
Registered
457 Posts
That looks excellent, even professional. Much better than my fist time stippling a non-black pistol (XD9 fde/coyote or whatever they called it,) it had a few little black spots from charred plastic on the iron tip that I wasn't cleaning often enough.
Well done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.