SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Textile Art Font Wall Rectangle

Saturday I went to my LGS to buy a couple parts for a AR carbine I'm building. They had just got in a used G21SF the day before. Being 9/11 and all. My wife bought it for me. She's bought me about 7-8 of my guns. Including a Wilson Combat CQB Compact for my last birthday. She's definitely a keeper.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Everyone should own one Glock. I prefer mine to be black and used. But you anytime your wife buys you a new gun that's a great day! Congratulations!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Got my G20 Gen 4 Refurbished from Glock. Paid way less than Brand New and upon inspection, it's pretty much Brand New. Runs like a champ, no nicks, no dings, parts appear to be new so I couldn't be happier. I'd definitely buy pre-owned and refurb Glocks when they appear to be brand new. I've heard some are even unfired.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got my G20 Gen 4 Refurbished from Glock. Paid way less than Brand New and upon inspection, it's pretty much Brand New. Runs like a champ, no nicks, no dings, parts appear to be new so I couldn't be happier. I'd definitely buy pre-owned and refurb Glocks when they appear to be brand new. I've heard some are even unfired.
Same thing I’ve heard. Apparently a dealer or distributor can send it back for a minor flaw and Glock swaps the parts or makes it pretty much like new again. That’s how my first Glock came and I have no hesitation to do it again. Where did you purchase yours from?
Revolver Trigger Air gun Sleeve Camouflage

·
Registered
130 Posts
Same thing I’ve heard. Apparently a dealer or distributor can send it back for a minor flaw and Glock swaps the parts or makes it pretty much like new again. That’s how my first Glock came and I have no hesitation to do it again. Where did you purchase yours from?
View attachment 416800
The Armories at Winter Garden, FL

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice purchase though not sure about the color scheme. I have a G21 SF and also a G30 SF and they are my favorite Glocks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm not a Glock fan but treasure it as it's a gift from the wife.
I had my wife enter a contest for a p226, she won it and gave it to me. Santa brought her a new iPhone plus for Christmas. ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Because while I think everybody should own a Glock, I prefer to spend as little of my gun money as possible on that Glock. So I have a Gen 2 Glock 19 that I bought used.
If Glock ever decides to produce a hammer fired DA/SA model, I may or may not buy it but I’d definitely be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm not a Glock fan but treasure it as it's a gift from the wife.
I had my wife enter a contest for a p226, she won it and gave it to me. Santa brought her a new iPhone plus for Christmas. ;)
That’s crazy winning the gun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts