SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to forum. Just recently picked up a WCP320 Carry and also purchased a Trijicon rmr red dot to have mounted to said WCP320 but the slide is not pre-drilled. I called Wilson Combat to see if I could send them the slide and the rmr to have mounted and they told me that they do not mount rmr's to any Sig Sauer pistols at this time only 1911's and Glocks. Has anyone else had an rmr or any red dot sight mounted to their P320 or had any problems mounting red dot sights?

Thanks
sbjj2232.aol

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello, new to forum. Just recently picked up a WCP320 Carry and also purchased a Trijicon rmr red dot to have mounted to said WCP320 but the slide is not pre-drilled. I called Wilson Combat to see if I could send them the slide and the rmr to have mounted and they told me that they do not mount rmr's to any Sig Sauer pistols at this time only 1911's and Glocks. Has anyone else had an rmr or any red dot sight mounted to their P320 or had any problems mounting red dot sights?

Thanks
sbjj2232.aol

Bruce at Primary Machine milled my VP9L-B for an RMR/Holosun and refinished the slide in black nitride for an outstanding result. Can’t recommend them enough.

You can also purchase an aftermarket slide like ZEV or NORSSO that’s already milled for the RMR and sell the Wilson Combat slide (let me know if you do).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Robert Burke/The Sig Armorer. L & M Precision Gunworks. Primary Machine. Jagerwerks. Parker Mountain Machine. ATEi. Maple Leaf Firearms.

·
Registered
5 Posts
"The stainless steel slide and chromoly barrel wear the most advanced black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) physical vapor deposition finish available. This finished has chromium and tungsten underlayers for long lasting corrosion and abrasion resistance." - Wilson Combat's product page for the WCP320

Not sure if this is just marketing fluff and the DLC is just like any other DLC job that these other companies will do when they mill your slide to accept the RMR optic. Can anyone confirm? If different, it might be something to consider before sending it off to someone other than Wilson Combat.

If it were me, I would wait until Wilson Combat offers the RMR slide cut for your pistol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are some recent videos out there with the Wilson Combat with a slide mount, I talked to them and they said they are working on one and may have it out by the end of the year, back up on parts is hurting right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts