SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I warranty registered a new Sig Pistol was a couple years ago. That was a 2022 in 40S&W that I won on a raffle at a Friends of the NRA banquet. Used to be when registering a code was given that gave a certain % off a order from the Sig Store. Guess that changed as I got nothing like that when I registered my P220 10mm Hunter yesterday. Seems now they put one on a list for email offers? That what the rest of you are seeing as well?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yup, they stopped with the 20% discount registration codes when they switched over to the new website late 2016. CS reports some sort of "frequent buyer" program is in the works.

·
🎖USA Veteran
11,998 Posts
20% Discount Code?

Ya, that be gone now. As of the first of the year IIRC.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Last Sig I bought was this past January. You're correct, the warranty cupon code went away. But alas, I called Sig for spare parts....they gave me a 10% discount plus free shipping over $100.
I didn't solicit the discount but had expressed my disappointment with the demise of the promotion.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yes, gone until this new program rolls out based on a couple of recent conversations I had with CS. They could not elaborate on the program of course.

However, you can still use any 20% off codes you still have from past purchases (warranty registration). I used mine on my P320 x-change kit last month... it was from my Legion purchase from over a year ago.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yup, they stopped with the 20% discount registration codes when they switched over to the new website late 2016. CS reports some sort of "frequent buyer" program is in the works.
I hope they have grandfathering plan for that idea, or maybe I should quit buying new SIGs for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.