Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have been in love with guns since I had thumbs. Im being serious... I love my guns and when I watch a movie that has one of my guns in it, then I have to be holding it. Thats the kind of person I am. I also wanted to introduce you to a few of my buddies. :) I knew there would be gentlemen on this site that would appreciate a few finely tuned weapons. Here they are.

The Ak, The GLock 27 w/30 rnd mag, The P250 w/17 rnd mag.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk from Texas.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hello Eddie -

Welcome to an excellent forum with great folks. Informative, and with a sense of humor. So...isn't that Glock 27 a wee bit hard to CC?

·
🎖USA Veteran
11,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan. +1 for the P250; got a C in 9mm myself (but my mags not nearly as big). What's yours chambered in?

BTW, there are some gentlewomen here as well providing their perspective.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum from Michigan. +1 for the P250; got a C in 9mm myself (but my mags not nearly as big). What's yours chambered in?

BTW, there are some gentlewomen here as well providing their perspective.
My piece is chambered in 9 as well but I just got a .45ACP Full-Size X=Change kit on the way from sigs factory. Very excited for it. I sort of figured I would get called out on the Gentleman thing... hope I didnt offend Im not a sexist in any way. I think its cool if there are women on here giving opinions. Heck my wife would have a lot to say on here too! She has come close to using her Sig in a real life self defense situation. Even to the point of racking one in the hole! someone was trying to break in the house and she went to the door and pointed the gun at the door and she was ready to shoot. Luckily the guy ran off. I was away at buisness when this happend or else I probably would have been pooping my pants! I personally think women are way more level headed when it comes to a should I shoot or not type of situation.. cause if I was the one with my gun pointed at the door it probably would have resulted in me shooting the guy as he is walking across the street to my house. thanks for the welcome!

btw my gun is cut down with a custom magwell filed down and the reason the mag looks so long is because I have a 17 round mag without the mag extention.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.