SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still very new to posting so if I posted in wrong area or something I apologize...

I'm looking to purchase the flip up lens caps for the Romeo 4 optic. I have the Romeo 4b and its missing the flip up lens caps but dealing w Sig on this is more headache than its worth. So if anybody happens to have some they want to get rid of I would very much appreciate it. I'm pretty sure all the Romeo 4 optics take the same lens caps but if anybody knows otherwise please let me know. Thank you everybody.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Have you actually tried....

...calling Sig customer service to see if they have what you need?

My experience with Sig CS has been very good...I think many others on the forum will tell you the same.

Northlight

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@tommysig- I will let you know if I find anything.

@northlight- I have spoken w Sig. They do not sell the lens caps/covers yet.

Typical Sig rollout a new product but take forever to sell items needed for that product. I love Sig but I hate how they do that, for example I had to wait almost a year for the p320 caliber kits to be sold. I hope they fix this issue of releasing products w no support, because a few times I have purchased other brands if they had a comparable product because of Sig's lack of accessories/part support.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also I am willing to purchase anybody's lens cap/covers on here so if you're looking to sell some or have extra please let me know. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also called sig a few months ago and they do not offer the flip covers or QD mount and really weren't very helpful. I didn't know buying the optic on the rifle meant a stripped down version. I am willing to even use aftermarket covers but I have no idea what size would fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts