SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first saw the Vortex Razor on a video where Jerry Miculek shoots his S&W M&P and rings a 18" x 24" target at 400 meters in one shot (barring camera tricks).

Vortex Optics - Razor Red Dot 3 MOA Dot

Anyone run the Razor, or similar low profile red dot, on their handgun? Is it even possible on Sigs?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Im a huge Vortex fan, they make some awesome stuff for the price. I run a Vortex HD 1-6 on my AR. Check out the website and the warranty, you wont beat the warranty!!! not a chance. I have looked at that redot in the 3 MOA before and will be my next purchase for a 45 on my AR as well.

Good luck!
AFM

Reactions: Curzyk

·
Registered
735 Posts
Im a huge Vortex fan, they make some awesome stuff for the price. I run a Vortex HD 1-6 on my AR. Check out the website and the warranty, you wont beat the warranty!!! not a chance. I have looked at that redot in the 3 MOA before and will be my next purchase for a 45 on my AR as well.

Good luck!
AFM
I'm with you!!! I have a few of their scopes on other hunting rifles and I own the strikefire.
I have it on my M400 so far for the price they are a lot of bang for the buck. Lifetime warranty as well. Good luck, have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts