SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first I thought this was a hoax, but a friend in Whidbey Island bought and tried some, so it's apparently real and it works as advertised.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Nope. Don't believe it. Think about this, they say the bullet uploads through Bluetooth. My phone can't stay connected via Bluetooth more than 15-20 feet away much less 100+ yards.

Also..... there's at least 30 other things that make this impossible.

·
Premium Member
18,372 Posts
Nope. Don't believe it. Think about this, they say the bullet uploads through Bluetooth. My phone can't stay connected via Bluetooth more than 15-20 feet away much less 100+ yards.

Also..... there's at least 30 other things that make this impossible.
Huh?!?!

Here's the science:

“how is it transmitting that video without power, that far away?”

Seriously? Everyone knows bullets are hot, literally, coming out of the barrel. The heat is routed to an internal heat sink, which powers a flux capacitor, which fires little bolts of lightning into a miniature RF nanobots that continuously transmit sub-space data packets to a host (smart phone/tablet). Because of the nanobots, there is no need for gyroscopic stabilization. The data stream, made up of unlimited numbers of datas, is resolved in the host, making things look just like a camera mounted atop the bullet.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Willfully and aggressively plagiarized from The Truth About Guns.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Published on Mar 31, 2017

·
Premium Member
22,754 Posts
Hoax , one of the best ever.
Go to Hornady's web site, no mention of it, like wise with Vortex.

·
Registered
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve Hornady has a hekkuva sense of humor. That's where his Zombie (green) bullets came from. As far as I know, he still sells them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts