SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
p226 Legion RX 9mm & p210 Standard G10 Grips w/x-ray sights
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone every dealt with this online retailer?....the prices look reasonable but I'm just wondering if they are legitimate and not some sort of scam.

If anyone has any experience or feedback please share.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,353 Posts
Have never heard or dealt with them but they don't get good reviews on Yelp.

Reactions: Harry_Gorilla

·
Registered
314 Posts
One of the very worst... I placed an order for a Sig, had my FFL send info to them, but they would not accept it. They told me that I HAD to use a different FFL, but provided no reason why they would not accept my FFL. I cancelled the order and they charged me a restocking fee, although the order had never been processed. It took over 2 months to get my refund on restocking but that was through my credit card company, not through Vizards.

·
Registered
44 Posts
When I lived in NH, I went to their store a couple of times. Typical selection (this was 4-5 years ago) and not too unfriendly. I heard the owner tell a customer that they did WAY more business online, and was hoping they could eventually close their store because dealing with the public could be a PITA. I thought that was hilarious, and didn't know if he was kidding. People are hard-headed in the Granite State. That's why it has that nickname, not because of the stone in the ground.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone every dealt with this online retailer?....the prices look reasonable but I'm just wondering if they are legitimate and not some sort of scam.

Thanks!
This company is a online scam! They will present as if they have product and will never ship. They will steel your money! Check Yelp or BBB or any review on this company. I wish I had before purchasing. Don’t be fooled like I was. Stay away from this company!

·
Administrator
41,502 Posts
This company is a online scam! They will present as if they have product and will never ship. They will steel your money! Check Yelp or BBB or any review on this company. I wish I had before purchasing. Don’t be fooled like I was. Stay away from this company!
You just registered to search out this thread to state that the company is a scam. You provide no proof - just your words. Makes one wonder what your motive is.

I have no dog in the hunt but I did find that Vizards holds a FFL - here's the info direct from the ATF:
602003012J05174VIZARD'S GUNS AND AMMO LLCVIZARD'S GUNS AND AMMO21 WHITE MOUNTAIN HWYTAMWORTHNH03886PO BOX 107CHOCORUANH038176039742639

They may or may not be astute business people or provide the customer service you may expect, but they are not running a scam operation from what I can see. If you feel strongly why don't you call the ATF and report them? Here's the phone number for the New Hampshire Field office: (603) 644-2300.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Thanks!
I made an in-store purchase about five years ago and it was fine. They are now running pages of ads in Armslist and much of what they are advertising aren’t actually available. I called a few months ago regarding a Springfield M1a they were ‘selling’ and was told “we get them in now and again”. Not exactly dishonest but not to my liking. I won’t be back.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I used to buy a lot of match ammo and some optics from them. They had the best prices, fast shipping and never had an issue, but haven’t bought anything since the pandemic started.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Bought a Wilson Combat EDC9 from them on Tuesday - it arrived today, Friday. Pricing was at least $500 below everybody else. Didn’t pay tax, no credit card fee, and free shipping. Yeah, I was a little nervous as the reviews are a mixed bag, yet if you dig into them, you’ll find that many of them are “I’m ****** because you wouldn’t send the gun directly to me - who needs an FFL?” and the like. I couldn’t be more pleased with price and shipping time.

:)
Product Textile Sleeve Grey Material property

1 - 12 of 12 Posts