SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
p226 Legion RX 9mm & p210 Standard G10 Grips w/x-ray sights
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone every dealt with this online retailer?....the prices look reasonable but I'm just wondering if they are legitimate and not some sort of scam.

If anyone has any experience or feedback please share.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
10,964 Posts
Have never heard or dealt with them but they don't get good reviews on Yelp.

Reactions: Harry_Gorilla

·
Registered
63 Posts
One of the very worst... I placed an order for a Sig, had my FFL send info to them, but they would not accept it. They told me that I HAD to use a different FFL, but provided no reason why they would not accept my FFL. I cancelled the order and they charged me a restocking fee, although the order had never been processed. It took over 2 months to get my refund on restocking but that was through my credit card company, not through Vizards.

·
Registered
44 Posts
When I lived in NH, I went to their store a couple of times. Typical selection (this was 4-5 years ago) and not too unfriendly. I heard the owner tell a customer that they did WAY more business online, and was hoping they could eventually close their store because dealing with the public could be a PITA. I thought that was hilarious, and didn't know if he was kidding. People are hard-headed in the Granite State. That's why it has that nickname, not because of the stone in the ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts