SIG Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still working on finishing the more detailed written photo review, but I did put up a quick video on my YouTube Channel:

https://youtu.be/vfFIozHThiU

Enjoy!

·
Registered
763 Posts
FYI, I have 2 21 round mags purchased within the last month or so, which have the "ramp" . They were purchased as normal 21 round mags, with no X-5 designation.

Possible they made the change to all of them so they are interchangeable,

Reactions: TheEyeronic1

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Nice review John. Sig mentions the Pre-tensioned barrel as being more accurate. Could you tell any difference compared to the original 320?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice review!

I wish they have that grip module in compact (not carry)... I'm not brave enough to dremel the undercuts (trigger and beaver tail).

·
Registered
763 Posts
here are a couple of pics for you John

Reactions: Twister

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FYI, I have 2 21 round mags purchased within the last month or so, which have the "ramp" . They were purchased as normal 21 round mags, with no X-5 designation.

Possible they made the change to all of them so they are interchangeable,
That's interesting - you're the second person who has told me this today. I just ordered another 21 rounder, so it will be interesting to see what I get.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice review John. Sig mentions the Pre-tensioned barrel as being more accurate. Could you tell any difference compared to the original 320?
Gosh that's a good question. There's so many enhancements here that contribute to better accuracy that it would be difficult to isolate the impact the barrel itself made.

All I can so for certain is that I shoot it well - as good or better than my P320C.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
481 Posts
the review was perplexing in all the discussion about GreyGuns triggers (is the flat trigger the stock trigger?) and seemingly lack of showing the pull and reset. Did i miss that?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Excellent review John, thanks for taking the time to share with us. I am so surprised that 9 out of 10 times these p320's have no malfunctions what so ever. My compact has been 100% reliable so far. I hope the same will be for the x carry. Also what did you think of the rear sight plate? Does it seem secure, or something that may be troublesome if it was on an EDC. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Nice review John.

Like steved13 I also recently bought some 21 round mags (2 from Sig and 1 from TopGun Supply for $20 less :( ) and all 3 are the "new" design with the bevel/ramp. At this point it seems Sig updated them all for the X guns.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Excellent review John, thanks for taking the time to share with us. I am so surprised that 9 out of 10 times these p320's have no malfunctions what so ever. My compact has been 100% reliable so far. I hope the same will be for the x carry. Also what did you think of the rear sight plate? Does it seem secure, or something that may be troublesome if it was on an EDC. Thanks again!

It certainly seems rock solid. It's not coming out unless you want it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts