SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve already let it be known that I’m a fan of leather holsters opposed to kydex. One thing kydex has over leather is the retention factor, well it seems that Versacarry has solved that problem with their holsters, specifically their Compound holsters. The quality is outstanding and it functions great to my liking. Fits my P365 perfectly, the draw is so smooth, I can go on and on about this holster. If you need to check out there products here’s the link: Shop All Products

Luggage and bags Bag Auto part Rectangle Font

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I have several Versacarry all-leather OWB holsters and they do well. I do not have a leather/kydex combo. TG

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered both compounds, IWB and OWB for my P365X hoping these are more comfortable and concealable than my Vedder IWB Kydex.

·
Registered
298 Posts
As a long-time leather advocate (I've even made and modified several holsters of my own) I reluctantly tried Kydex because I was concerned about carrying my P365 w/o a safety.

I picked up a simple Scorpion (~$20) and was amazed at how comfortable it was, and of course it was secure.

I actually have several other holsters for this gun, including a beautiful leather Winthrop that I've never even used.

The irony is I ended up adding the MS to my P365, but I'm still using Kydex because it just works so well for me.
Font Material property Auto part Tints and shades Fashion accessory

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a long-time leather advocate (I've even made and modified several holsters of my own) I reluctantly tried Kydex because I was concerned about carrying my P365 w/o a safety.

I picked up a simple Scorpion (~$20) and was amazed at how comfortable it was, and of course it was secure.

I actually have several other holsters for this gun, including a beautiful leather Winthrop that I've never even used.

The irony is I ended up adding the MS to my P365, but I'm still using Kydex because it just works so well for me. View attachment 420405
Winthrop went out of business if I’m not mistaken. I initially wanted one their holsters for my Hellcat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts